Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Menu

In an effort to budget more efficiently, I try to make only one trip to the grocery store a week. While it doesn't always work out as planned it's the effort that counts, right? This means that every Monday morning (or Sunday evening if I'm feeling especially industrious) I sit down and figure out what meals I will be making that week. Since we have a meal at small group each week, I only have to prepare for 6 meals during the week. I don't have them designated to certain days because I like to feign spontaneity and sometimes you're just not in the mood for what's planned ("I really don't want to eat tacos tonight"). Anyway, I have posted our weekly menu on the sidebar. The numbers that follow each listing are how many night's worth of meals I think each recipe will make. I hope you enjoy this glimpse into our dietary world.

No comments:

Post a Comment