Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mmm...Cupcakes

I have a confession to make. I'm a blog stalker. Sort of. I've been reading this blog for quite a while. I found it through a link on my sister-in-law's blog and fell in love. All the color and all the super-fun things she does with her kids...it's pretty addicting. We've been in the Wichita area for the entire summer so I kind of feel like I should run into her or someone from her family at any time. It would probably be pretty awkward since of course she wouldn't have a clue who I am but I kind of hope I do get to meet her sometime.
While in the Wichita area, I decided to take her suggestion and tried out Sugar Sisters. It's a super cute bakery that specializes in cupcakes but has just about anything else you can imagine as well (like some very interesting coffee-drink concoctions that involve brown sugar...yum). Even though, it was much too early in the morning to try something with this much sugar, I went for the chocolate peanut butter cupcake. It...was...dreamy. The cupcake was moist and delicious. But it was the frosting that really sold it for me. I have difficulty even describing how good it was...peanut buttery but not overwhelming, creamy, magical. If you live in the Wichita area, you have to go try this place out. If not, you can stare at the picture and dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment