Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Cookies

I was only able to make a couple different kinds of Christmas cookies this year; it's been a crazy few weeks. I love making cookies throughout the year but Christmas cookies are that much more fun.


The first kind I made was gingerbread men . This is a repeat of a recipe I made a couple years ago for Christmas. The thing I love best about them is that you can poke a hole in it, string it with ribbon and hang it on your tree. Gingerbread is super durable and will last for weeks as a sweet smelling, super cute ornament.

My gingerbread army.

The only other kind I was able to make this year was my white chocolate cherry shortbread cookies. I changed up the colors to make them a bit more festive. Yum.
What cookies did you make for your holiday this year?


2 comments:

  1. I miss your cookies.

    I bought a log of Tollhouse chocolate chip dough and baked some for my boys. I also made some Tollhouse mint chocolate chip cookies but they just weren't as good as yours. Plus I made an insane amount of cake balls =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...cake balls. I really miss your cake balls. Little balls of chocolate-coated bliss...mmm.

    ReplyDelete