Thursday, June 11, 2009

Best Pizza Ever!!!

I didn't make this pizza. Nor do I have the recipe. But I did think it was necessary to put on here because it is the best pizza ever. While in Chicago, Tyler and I visited a Giordano's pizza. If you are ever in the area, you absolutely have to try it.


They specialize in stuffed pizza. We ordered the small which is supposed to feed 1-2. I have no idea who would be able to finish one of these on their own though. This thing was huge!!

We ordered the Tropical Delight which includes pineapple, canadian bacon and a whole lot of cheese. This picture shows off the incredible cheese layer.


Check out the string of cheese. Yum.


It was sweet, cheesy, and completely delicious. Just looking at the picture makes me want another one right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment